General Presentation(1) All posters will be located in the Small Hall on the first floor of Kunibiki Messe.
(2) Poster session is held on Tuesday, November 3, 9:30 - 11:50. Poster presenters will attend the poster session, and be available to answer questions.
(3) Posters must reflect the material summarized in your abstract accepted.
(4) Posters may be a maximum of 1200 mm wide by 2100 mm tall. We recommend that they are within the A0 Standard size of 841 mm wide by 1189 mm tall.
(5) Each poster board will be identified by a number corresponding to the receipt number of the abstract.
(6) Authors will be able to put up their posters from Tuesday, November 3, 8:30 and must put up until their scheduled poster session, Tuesday, November 3, 9:30.
Special Poster Session by Students of High School, College and College of TechnologyThe Symposium will make plan to have poster session of presentation by students of high school, college and college of technology. Posters must reflect the material summarized in your Abstract of 300-500 words in English. Please apply to Professor Yuichi Ono by e-mail (email@example.com) or Professor Takeshi Gonda by fax (+81-859-24-5096) or mail (4448, Hikona-cho Yonago City, Tottori, 683-8502, Yonago National College of Technology) until July 31.
For Further Information Contact
Professor Yuichi Ono, Tottori University (Japan)
Professor Takeshi Gonda, Yonago National College of Technology (Japan)
|The 10th International Symposium on Advanced Science and Technology in Experimental Mechanics (10th ISEM '15-Matsue)|